Friday, July 16, 2010

Familiar with both in-housing and search recruitment process

I learnt Ai, Ps, Id and Flash. I can work by PC and MAC. In the meanwhile, I konw some basic skill about 3D and web design. During my nike trainerstudy, I do some work related to marketing design and project management. I design poster,cheap authentic nfl jerseys advertising, page layout, photographic, Vi design,etc. Our lecturers offered us opportunity of design competition and I was awarded. - 13 years working experience among which are 8 years in recruitmentnike shox management in foreign-invested companies or Joint Venturenike shoes
- Familiar with both in-housing and search recruitment process
- Approachable,jerseys monster self-driven and has good analitical and communication skillIt will never cold
miss
code and computer